Vapor Abrasive Blasting
Benefits of Vapor Blasting with our newly acquired Graco EcoQuip 2:
- Up to 92% less dust than traditional dry blasting which means less containment and clean-up.
- Maximum blast performance of 175 psi.
- As fast or faster than dry blasting.
- Removal of polyurea, protective coatings and mill scale
- Concrete repair and restoration.
- Rebar corrosion removal.
- Removal of rust, graffiti and efflorescence without damaging substrate.
- Concrete surface preparation.
- Steel surface preparation.
- Removal of soot and smoke damage, etc.
Dry Ice Blasting
Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting
- Dry ice blasting is a fast, dry, and non-abrasive cleaning method.
- Dry ice is soft enough not to pit or damage the underlying surface.
- Electrical parts and generators can be immediately put back into service used without waiting to dry.
- Mildew and mold removal are far more complete with less chance of regeneration because of water vapor or moisture.
- Only the removed material must be disposed of, as the dry ice sublimes into the atmosphere.
- Dry ice blasting effectively cleans ink, glue, paint, food, rubber, mold release agents, dirt, grease, oil, and numerous other contaminants.
- Industrial Equipment
- Fire Restoration.
- Mold Remediation.
- Food manufacturing and processing equipment.
- Tanks, etc.